The customer has the possibility to make orders in the e-shop, as long as you have subscribed to the entry site of the e-shop. Customers need only to register ONCE completing the required information and the registration form can be entered as a member now by "Connection" with your username and password.
OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
The user / visitor of the e-shop pharmacytop.gr shall:
1. Not to use the network pharmacytop.gr in operations, which may lead to criminal prosecution or the commencement of any civil or administrative proceedings against pharmacytop.gr for acts, notably but not exclusively in criminal Code, Special Penal Laws, Telecommunications Legislation, legislation on the protection of personal data as well as the relevant provisions or directives of the European Union or the National Telecommunications Commission, the Data Protection Authority and any other Public or Administrative Authority and service.
2. Not to violate any form of third party Copyrights.
3. To keep STRICTLY ADHERE TO THE CURRENT RULES AND TERMS OF pharmacytop.gr AS WELL AND THE CURRENT REGULATIONS PRIVACY OF USERS AND / OR THE VISITORS.
4. To provide complete and accurate registration information which is registered in during registration and which offered, can be updated.
5. To update the Registration Data, in order to meet the current real personal information. In the case where inaccuracy in the registration information of the Customer, pharmacytop.gr ,has the right to deactivate immediately the Customer's account.
6. To keep secret and not disclose to third parties the identification name and password (username, password) to the services of pharmacytop.gr. Also obliged immediately to inform the e-shop, via email to email@example.com, for un-authorized use of your username and password.
7. To confirm that has exited from your account at the end of each session.
8. To provide correct information Payment and Delivery for placed orders at the pharmacytop.gr
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 01.12.2012